EVAC

Thursday 14 July 2016

TREAT FIBROID NATURALLY

Uterine Fibroid is developed from the smooth muscular tissue of the uterus.This is as a result of a cell reproducing repeatedly thereby creating a mass,it varies from person to person.
Some grows continuously while some remain the same way they are.
It may be cured with some MEDICATION and also it can be cured traditionally

FACTORS RESPONSIBLE
1.HOMONES
2. OTHER BODY CHEMICAL
3.GENETIC ALTERATION

SYMPTOMS
1 URGENCY TO URINATE
2.HEAVY MENSTURATION
3. PAINFUL PERIODS
4.PROLONGED PERIODS
5. PAINFUL INTERCOURSE

NATURAL TREATMENT
Mix half a liter of fresh orange juice with the same quantity of honey, use 2 spoons 3 times daily for 3 to 6 months depending on the size of the fibroid , you will be surprised how it will shrink.
If you would want an Orthodox MEDICATION too can try it out if it works for you
NOTE: Pregnant women should avoid this
In everything you do ,don't neglect the praying aspect


2 comments:

  1. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Ejmen has done for me and my family. i have be suffering from fibroid for good six years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I was unable to get pregnant and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man called Dr Ejmen so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory i was cured permanently with the natural herbal medicine he sent to me . If you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just email him below drejmencurehome@gmail.com or Whats-app or call +2349061828381, he can also cured this disease,HIV/AIDS,LOW SPERM COUNT,CANCER,ALS,HPV WARTS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,STROKE,HEPATITIS B,DIABETES,PENIS ENLARGEMENT,HAIR GROW HERBAL CREAM,WEAK ERECTION,VAGINAL DISCHARGE,COLD SORE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. does eating a lemon stop your period

    ReplyDelete